Blue Water Bash
Bash is Back!
Saturday, September 18th, 2021 ♦ 2:00-5:00 pm ♦ Barcocina in Fells Point
Bash is Back! Enjoy live music, waterfront views, local food and wine, a silent auction, and more for a good cause at Blue Water Bash! All proceeds support our mission to restore our streams, rivers, and Harbor to foster a healthy environment, a strong economy, and thriving communities.
And just like any year, this is a party with a purpose. In addition to being our unofficial family reunion, Bash is a vital source of funding for our programs throughout the fall, spring, and summer to come.
Our fundraising goal of $125,000 equates to:
- A full school year of environmental education for a class of 6th graders
- Testing for dangerous bacteria in our waterways for safer summer fun
- Organizing residents to stop a dangerous illegal polluter in their neighborhood
- Re-greening an entire neighborhood in West Baltimore
- All the soil, pots, water and heat to grow a new batch of native plants at Herring Run Nursery
We do a lot in a year here– and we can’t do it without you. We are building a movement is as powerful, connected, and beautiful as the waterways we stand for. Whether you’re new to the Blue Water Baltimore family this year, or you’ve been with us since the beginning, we’re excited to celebrate with you.
Thank You To This Year’s Generous Sponsors
Blue Water Bash proceeds support our mission to restore our streams, rivers, and Harbor to foster a healthy environment, a strong economy, and thriving communities.
Missing in-person Bash? Us too– you can celebrate last year’s event courtesy of Gerry Chase Photography. And we hope to get together again next year.