- This event has passed.
Tree Planting in Belair Edison: Day 1
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 • 12:00 pm • 3:00 pm
Get your hands dirty for clean water and a greener Belair Edison!
Join us on Wednesday, April 14th from 12-3 pm for a volunteer tree planting in the Belair Edison neighborhood of Northeast Baltimore.
This spring, we have established COVID-19 protocols and procedures to ensure the safety of volunteers and staff. Please carefully read and follow our guidelines.
- We all know that team work makes the dream work, so bring your Quaranteam! Quaranteams are defined as those who cohabitate and are quarantining together during the pandemic. Volunteers are also welcome to plant solo but must remain at least 6 ft apart during the event. Each individual needs to sign up separately and sign our waiver and safety guidelines.
- The planting area will be divided up into smaller zones to avoid gatherings. Face coverings are required over your mouth and nose.
- Bring your own gloves and tools if possible. If you don’t have these, no worries! We will provide supplies.
- Please review our ‘How to Plant‘ resource prior to attending the event to limit in-person demonstrations.
- Finally, our tree planting projects are rain or shine, so be sure to dress appropriately for the weather. Wear clothes and sturdy shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty or wet. Don’t forget your reusable water bottle to reduce waste!
We can’t wait to make Baltimore greener together soon!
Photo by Gerry Chase. Note: Images of folks without masks were taking pre-pandemic.