- This event has passed.
Post-Valentine’s Pruning Party at Forest Park Golf Course
Saturday, February 15 • 10:00 am • 1:00 pm
Are you already over the Valentine’s Day hype? How about showing trees some love instead?
Join us for a post-Valentine’s Day ‘Pruning Party!’ Volunteer and help us prune and maintain some of our recently planted trees at Forest Park Golf Course. Showing trees some extra love will help keep them healthy and strong!
Novice volunteers and expert TreeKeepers alike are welcome!
- Please be prepared for working outdoors in cold weather.
- Wear lots of layers, warm boots, and gloves. Hats and sunglasses are also strongly encouraged.
- Don’t forget a reusable water bottle!
- This event counts toward your TreeKeepers pruning certification, too!
- Park along Springdale Ave.