Herring Run Nursery named one of Maryland’s Coolest Spaces
The Daily Record’s 2020 Maryland’s Coolest Spaces have been chosen, and our Herring Run Nursery is a winner!
Maryland is home to hundreds of cool spaces, from breathtaking architecture and re-purposed buildings to sustainable green spaces like our Nursery. The Daily Record asked their influential and connected readers to help them pick the coolest spaces in our region.
The Daily Record received more than 70 nominations and we’re incredibly honored to have been chosen as one of their honorees.
Our opening day for the 2020 season is less than 2 weeks away!
We have monthly events coming and native plants ready to come home with you. We hope you come on by to see what is so unique about our operation!
Here are some ways you can get involved with our cool space:
- Join us for our Opening Day on March 11.
- Save the date for our Spring Kickoff Weekend. We’ll have a full inventory of native plants by then.
- Check out our 2020 retail dates and hours.
- Purchase a gift card or browse our online availability (updated weekly when the season starts).
- Volunteer at one of our Workday Wednesdays
- Follow Herring Run Nursery on Facebook
Mary Lewis is a certified Chesapeake Bay Landscaping Professional and Assistant Nursery Manager at Blue Water Baltimore’s Herring Run Nursery. With more than ten years of experience, Mary is passionate about native plants and the benefits they have for our environment and communities. Learn more at www.bluewaterbaltimore.org/nursery.