Welcome to Blue Water Baltimore’s newsroom. For questions and interview requests, please call (410) 254-1577 or email [email protected].
Latest Press Releases
- June 13, 2022 – BWB Seeks Immediate Injunctive Relief at Maryland’s Largest Wastewater Treatment Plants
- April 22, 2022 – Health Advisory Warns the Back River is Unsafe for Recreational Contact
- April 13, 2022 – Blue Water Baltimore Asks Court to Proceed with Case Against Baltimore City Over Wastewater Treatment Violations
- December 15, 2021– Blue Water Baltimore Files Lawsuit Against Baltimore City Over Wastewater Treatment Violations
- December 6, 2021– BWB and CBF Take Action Against Short-sighted Stormwater Permits
- November 1, 2021– Blue Water Baltimore Announces Tony Bridges as New Executive Director
- October 11, 2021– Blue Water Baltimore in Discussions with Baltimore DPW and MDE Regarding Wastewater Treatment Plant Violations
- August 30, 2021– Blue Water Baltimore helps discover major sewage treatment violations
- December 12, 2019 – Blue Water Baltimore names longtime water quality scientist as new Baltimore Harbor Waterkeeper
- December 11, 2019 – New report: ‘It’s not easy being green’ in Baltimore. But it could be.
Press Kits and Fact Sheets
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Pollution in Baltimore
- Green Stormwater Infrastructure in Baltimore (For PDF version, click here)
- Sewage Backups in Buildings